Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mission for Submissions

ALRIGHT. So, the deadline for the submissions were October 23rd. I've gotten a few submissions, but not near as many as I'd like. I've talked to a few people about extensions, but I'd like to know what's holding people back. I want this to be easy and free for people, but I also don't want to be annoying about pestering everyone. I am TOTALLY open to comments or suggestions right now, PLEASE tell me how I could make things easier or more compelling or whatever! If you said you were doing it and simply don't want to anymore, that's totally fine by me, I'd just like to know why! If you want an extension, by all means, ask me.

If I don't get a satisfactory amount of submissions, I'm going to open the zine up to the Lesbian Literature class I'm in right now, and I know I'll get enough from that. But I believe in you all, and I wanted this zine to come from the community of people I surrround myself with. Feedback, please!

If you don't want to respond in the comment section, you can reach me at andythecrane@msn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment